Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pre Christmas and Post Thanksgiving

After our Thanksgiving away and since all the kids were going to be with their other parents at Christmas we had a big get together the first weekend in Dec. Between church, cooking, and eating,..we grabbed a family picture. We had hoped to do it outside but it poured rain and the living room became our "studio". I sent these out in our Christmas cards.
I finally convinced Mark to grow a beard. He said that if after the kidney surgery the Dr told him he had more than a year to live, he would do it. Pretty weird terms for a bet,..but whatever, I won. I like him with a beard, and apparently so do other people. It took about 10 days for him to have a full grown beard. He is not a human,..he is a bear. Also, little Miss Jessi is using her walker a little and seems to be quite entertained by foil and measuring spoons.

No comments: