Thursday, December 4, 2008

More of California Thanksgiving.....

At Pam Malloys on Fri night, we had a great time. Her kids and grandkids were there, and we laughed til we cried. We ate turkey sandwiches and pie at one in the morning, discovered Marilyn is a "ninja", compared nose rings, made an ice cream run to Rite Aid,..needless to say,..a very full night. WE finally fell into bed at about 3am. SO much fun! Here is a photo of us playing "Apples to Apples". Denver and Tommy have known each other since Jr High age. Pam and I have been able to shake our heads, compare stories, and sigh over these two many times in the last 5 yrs....

Jimmy (Pam's son), James Isaac (Jimmy and Marylin's son, he reminded us he is smart,..because he is 4!) and Marylin (Jimmy's wife, she is the cutest thing!) They are really good parents, I was impressed!


Add ImagePam and her grandson Jacob playing while the "big kids" are playing a game in the other room.

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

I am so so disappointed to have missed you. Carina decided to take the Saturday train home, instead of waiting until Sunday and so when we got home from the coast Sat afternoon, we jumped back in the car and took her down to Baks. Somehow in all that, I missed your call...It sounds like you had a great trip though, and now I REALLY have to come up and seee you. If...I ever get out of jury duty.

Angela Williams Duea said...

This looks like SO much fun. What a great group. And I love Apples to Apples too!

angelawd: the writer gets the last word