Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow,Sleet, and ...


Hail ,..or Kassi (the sun lover would say Hell).
We have hd several 80 degree days, and this weekend, back to snow. Works for me! Good excuse for hibernating on the weekend,.. I seem to need that after some weeks at work. We are adding an office/music room to our garage, the plan being that the big computer, all the orphanage paperwork, my nursing/forensic books and papers and all of Mark's various guitars, basses, and multiple sizes of amplifiers will live in the new room. The important part being that they will leave the living room and bedroom. May be a little of my OCD, hating the clutter. Mark has learned, and the kids have known, too much scattered out "STUFF" makes me crazy. Now they just chuckle, pick it up and mumble,.."you're so crazy!" I hear them but don't even care. So, the sheetrocking and mudding is getting done today by a friends husband, and then I will paint, Mark will put in the door and carpet,..yeah! a place for the clutter/treasures,..depending on who you're asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi April!

I love reading your blog...And I hope your new room is exceptionally wonderful! =)

Sue