

Okay, so I have hauled these synthetic hair extension packages around with me since California. Thinking in Tulare that I would get my hair braided with them. However with many days of court to come I decided it would probably not present the best look. So the other day I pulled it out (4 yrs later) and almost threw it away. Was looking at Craigslist (the trade/sell/buy wonderland) and a girl wanted to trade hair services for some exercise equip. Long story short, she made the deal, we braided my hair. The proposed 8 hr process took us 15 hrs! She said it was due to my unusually thick hair. We finished at 3am,..all (Kassi helped braid) of us were quite grouchy by then, and then I had to be at work by 8am! I went to work with fake tan and new hair braids to my waist, lots of compliments, including one nurse who asked if I had a newfound urge to smoke weed. Even my boss thought it was great. Marks response "that is sooo cool'', he IS a smart guy! By the end of the day it was a little uncomfortable, by the next day really itchy and started to get red welts on my neck. By the end of workday 2 I had blisters around the base of my hair and shoulders. I WAS ALLERGIC TO THIS STUPID BARBIE HAIR!!!! I took Benadryl and Kassi helped me cut out my hippy braids! What a wasted weekend. So for two days I looked like I was cool,...Denver said (after the fact) he didn't like it, guess that should make me feel better. So we took a picture since it will definitely not happen again. This next weekend I plan to paint our new office/music room,..Mark chose a lovely, (not!) blah, off white color,..no creativity! Painting is probably more my speed. Kelsey, Kassi's friend, had thought I was in my early 30's, not sure why they were discussing my age,..but Kelsey scored big points. So I look like a Mom again,..not a Jamaican,.... who was I fooling.
1 comment:
The hair was very cool looking, sorry it didn't work. But the look on your face in the picture is priceless. How is your hair now?
Post a Comment