Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Real Life" moves forward,......

Nothing monumental to blog about today, figure it would be wise to work on the orphanage blog since it is "very behind". On the homefront,...Denver is working something crazy,..like 20 days in a row. I remind him it will be a wonderful paycheck. Kassi is gone to a WWII reunion picnic in Salem, Or. for a school trip. Mark is finishing up some amps, I am doing some catch up laundry, etc,.. An exciting Saturday at our house. Kind of feels like a countdown to upcoming events. We leave for Texas on Fri, back on Tues so am working a little extra to make sure I don't get behind. And the week after is Marks surgery, time is flying by. We are joking about it some,...might as well laugh as cry. He was aggravating me the other day, so I poked him in the side. He (playfully) yelled,"watch it , you'll hurt my tumor", so I poked him in the other side, and he yelled,..."hey be careful, that's my good kidney, don't touch it, it's the only one I'm going to have! I'm going to have to protect it from you!" We are being as light as possible about the situation. For now,..we are good!
Also the raccoons are getting friendlier and are SO CUTE! There are three, about 1/2 grown, that come up in the evenings and sometimes even in the day now. I am not fooling myself that it is me they like,..it's all food related,... duh.

No comments: