Yes, okay, so I am moving forward. Have seen Denver twice in the last 6 days since he moved. He is working full time at a gas station/mini mart, looks exhausted, has only missed one day of school, a few gripes about his Dad's "constant advice", got a traffic ticket (of course the officer was wrong?), but otherwise doing okay. I say the right Mom things,.."hang in there, you'll do great, save your money, I'm sure you will do fine",..etc. All with the plastered smile and we leave with a hug, and "you know I love you". So far, we are getting along great, maybe this was a good thing. I have almost finished turning his room into an awesome guest room/office. Yeah!!!! No one leaving their dirty socks on the counter, no tracking in grass and mud, no underwear on the bathroom floor, no more candy wrappers in and under the couch, no roll of the eyes every time I speak,....I should be thrilled, but I miss his goofiness and humor,..and just seeing his cute face everyday. I 'm thinking this is what is meant by "empty nest", hard when they have lived with you every day of their life! Kassi is still here, but so quiet most of the time, it feels a little weird. Even Mark said, "it's a lot quieter, but I miss him too." But I am doing pretty well with it, and I think he is finding his new world not nearly as enjoyable as he thought. Probably good for both of us.
Jo, the kids grandma (Crazy's stepmom), is coming to stay with us the weekend of graduation. She loves to garden and likes to travel, so I'm sure she will enjoy Washington. She has always been very supportive and encouraging to me over the years. Denver and Kassi will be around most of the weekend she is here, so will be nice for them to catch up with her.
Ranjana is coming from India for a two week visit, to see us in mid June. Good thing that guest room will be done,..and CUTE!!!!! We plan to make at least one trip to the super Walmart with her just to freak her out! And we have the beach here in Kalama ,..we have joked about how to convince her she can wear a swimsuit. Our summer is their winter temperatures, she made need a jacket while we swim!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment