Saturday, May 2, 2009

Miscellaneous things in my warped mind,........

Cool waterfall machine with outdoor sounds and light $2.00
Pine storage bench....$40.00
Fun morning yard sales,....PRICELESS,..... and addictive. Lucky for me, Kassi and Mark like it too!


Kassi and Kelsey in the kitchen,.........
Kelsey and Kassi..........17 yrs old. When they gripe about not being grown up, I offer to trade bodies, but they will only trade if I agree to trade brains too. NO DEAL!
This Beyonce video holds a special place in my heart,..as it is guaranteed to put Kassi and friends into hysterics when I perform it in the kitchen, (you know, the floor is more slippery in there). I thinkI have convinced them that I am( the comedic version of) Beyonce and Pink,...they are referring to me as Peyonke, pronounced pee-on-kay. We definitely have learned how to make our own entertainment! Mark just looks calmly at me, like I was reciting the alphabet or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g Tonight is prom, Kassi is going with her friend Brandon, will post pictures after. She says she is feeling "un pressured" because this is his Senior prom, not hres. She said when it is her Senior prom, different story,..it will be ALL ABOUT HER!

No comments: