
WOO HOO! Finally got to see a picture of Denver since he's been gone. Hey, it's been 3 months, I really miss the boy! The platoons all posted their photos this weekend. I couldn't clip and print it. If you would like to see,... go to www.Devildogs.info,..click First Battalion, Charlie Company, Platoon #1054. Many of the moms said they couldn't find which one was their son,...WHAT???? C'mon now! In case you don't recognize him (they do all have the same "no hair and tough face" in common), he is second row, second in from the right,...your right! He looks thinner, but great! Made me really miss him. Only 12 days til graduation, only 9 days til we leave to see him! They have the gas chamber and the Crucible (the 54 hr hike, fight, and starve test) this week. Keep him in your prayers. He is doing really well and excelling at everything. After boot camp it is all classroom and practical skills for his job. his last letter said he and I need some "mother and son" time after graduation. Hmm,..I think I can fit that in!
1 comment:
Great photos - and you must be so proud!
Post a Comment