Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hold on San Diego!!!

Denver and Chelsea when he left the airport for San Diego.

Denver flew out from Portland, Tues Feb 17th, He called at midnight to give me his "scripted call" to let us know he arrived and was "fine and in good health". Not exactly his normal speaking lingo. He has been gone a week and I miss talking to him. We had no crying (any of us) when he left, and were all just very encouraging about the process and that it will be tough, but he is tough and can totally do it! No address yet, but will send him mail as soon as he is allowed. I have a feeling this will be the longest 3 months of his life, but totally worth it, If you want his address I am sure he would be glad to hear about even the mundain things going on in your everyday. Just to remind him there is life after boot camp.
I have been told I will be amazed at how different he comes back. And that they will all be good changes,.......sounds great,.....because I liked him pretty good already!

No comments: