

Guess who turned ONE this last week,..and her mama turned 24. As you see Grandpa is laying on the couch,..supervising. She is just cute as a bug! Actually WAY cuter than any bug!
Mark and I went to the Oregon Coast overnight, went to Lincoln City and saw a blues band,..The Insomniacs. Really talented, but I think musician Mark appreciated their talent more than I could. Also did ALOT of antiquing and junk shopping, ate crab, and enjoyed the ocean air. Found a great little place with an organic bakery, greenhouses, and all gourmet canning and rustic gardening stuff. Dream store for me! And still got home in time to pick some cherries, lettuce and berries out of our own yard, before the real world barrels back in tomorrow. All good, nice to be reminded we live in a gorgeous place. I just have to be reminded to slow down and enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment